心都冷了,哪还有什么情呢,cold hearted 是一个习语,可以意为“冷酷无情的,冷漠的,无同情心的,不仁慈的”,也可以写为 cold-hearted,寓意:

打开网易新闻 查看精彩图片

very cruel and unkind person

非常残忍和不友善的人

to lack warmth and affection

缺乏温暖和情感

the phenomenon of being rude or indifferent towards things

对事物粗野或漠不关心的现象

to not care about something

不在乎某事

例如:

打开网易新闻 查看精彩图片

Don't be so cold hearted, forgive them and speak with your children.

别那么冷漠,原谅他们,和你的孩子们谈谈。

All I got was cold hearted stares as I was leaving the organization where I had worked for more than 20 years.

当我要离开我工作了20多年的组织时,我得到的只是冷漠的目光。

解析:关系副词 where 引导的定语从句,修饰先行词 the organization.

打开网易新闻 查看精彩图片

I cannot be so cold hearted towards the people that I love so much.

我不能对我深爱的人如此冷漠。

解析:cannot 和 can not 都是 can't 的展开形式,在使用 can not 的时候,大部分是表示强调,在现代人们更倾向于使用 cannot.

It does not take a long time for a person to become cold hearted in such conditions.

在这些状况下,一个人很快就会变得冷酷无情。

Do you really want to follow the footsteps of such a cold hearted person?

你真的想追随这样一个冷酷无情的人的足迹吗?

打开网易新闻 查看精彩图片

I am not cold hearted, but I had to separate from the family for my career.

我不是冷酷无情的,但为了我的事业,我不得不离开家庭。

Don’t give me such cold hearted replies, I deserve better.

别给我这么冷淡的答复,我应该得到更好的答复。

心若在,梦就在,保持一颗火热的心,温暖自己,也带给别人温暖。